You must be living in a hole if you haven’t heard that the Skyliners Motor Club will bring RMSHA Hill climbing to the Teton Valley. We are joining up with Grand Targhee and RMSHA to present the last race on the 2014 schedule. Here is a list of Races, but for updates visit RMSHA’s Website or Facebook page. Stey tuned to our FaceBook Page for updates as to where the course will be and other Events for the Weekend.
- Bellevue Idaho Hillclimb Jan. 31st and Feb 1st.-CANCELLED!!
- Bear Lake Feb. 14th and 15th-ENTRIES OPEN
- Afton Feb 28th to March 2nd-ENTRIES OPEN
- Pindale March 8th & 9th
- Jackson World Championship March 20th to the 23rd
- Beaver Mt. April 4th & 5th
- Crested Butte April 12th & 13th
- Grand Targhee April 26th & 27th
Skyliners Motor Club Membership
We also want to thank you all that have Joined the Skyliners and Paid your Annual Dues. This helps in funding the events we have had, like the Snowmobile Grass Drags and the SnoCross. We hope to have more events this Summer and throughout the rest of the year. Some changes we have made to the Membership Fees are as follows.
- Basic Membership – $20 individual / $35 Family. Membership only
- Bronze – $30/$45 – Membership and Skyliner T-Shirt.
- Silver – $60/$75 – Membership, Skyliners Sweatshirt and a T-Shirt
- Gold – $100 – Membership, All Event Entry Free, Sweat and T-Shirt and 20% off all Apparel.
To Renew your Membership or to Signup as a New Member you can Click here and you will be redirected to the Membership page.
Trail Grooming Updates coming this Winter
Occasional Trail Grooming updates are on our Skyliners Motor Club Facebook page. Like our Page for updates.